Dr. Wehl uses an eclectic approach, incorporating developmental, interpersonal, cognitive and behavioral elements as appropriate to the issues presented.
Dr. Wehl frequently works with issues of:
- Marital or relationship problems
- Life adjustment and transition issues (e.g., young adults leaving home, adjusting to marriage or divorce), Adjustment reactions
- Anxiety disorders including – social anxiety – panic attacks – obsessive-compulsive disorder – anxiety related to trauma
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Alcohol and substance use disorders
If you have a mental health emergency, call the University Neuropsychiatric Institute Crisis Line at (801) 587-3000. Tell them you are a patient of mine and they may be able to reach me.
The forms to consent to treatment and Authorization to release protected health information can be viewed and printed here:
Things to know about marital/couples therapy
Dr. Wehl participates in these healthcare plans.